Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Testimonial Tuesday: Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser


It’s “Testimonial Tuesday”! 

This week’s featured testimonial features one of our top-selling items Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser and comes to us through a product review recently posted on our website:

“I am a medical professional and I thought I knew how to treat acne...until I developed adult acne of my own. I have been to dermatologist and been on many treatments including Retin-A and antibiotics. The Mandelic Acid products including the Exfoliating Cleanser improved my cystic acne amazingly in just one week! I am so excited to see what the next few weeks will bring because at this rate I'll be completely clear in less than 1 month.”

- L J through www.VivantSkinCare.com 














http://vivantskincare.com/mandelic-acid-3-in-1-exfoliating-cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment