Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Testimonial Tuesday >> MyStyleSpot Blog Review of Maxilip

It's Testimonial Tuesday and this week we feature MyStyleSpot's recent review of our Maxilip Lip Plumper, complete with before and after photos.


Vivant Skincare Lip Plumper Review

I'm a huge fan of lip plumpers to get the desired shape and thick, cushy, pouty lips who doesn't want?! I've only tried them in the lip gloss form, so I was super excited to try Vivant Skincare's MaxiLip Lip Plumper in the chap stick form instead! 





If you haven't used a lip plumper before, they tingle a little at first which is kind of weird to get used to at first, but they totally work! They will fatten up those thin lips within minutes and it will usually stay for an hour or so.

I like the Vivant Skincare Lip Plumper because you can use it 4-5 times a day! It tingled at first but my lips seemed to get used to it pretty quick and now after continued use every day for the last few weeks, I barely notice it. It also has no weird taste, but be careful to only apply it to your lips, it will fatten up the skin around your lips too! I also love that because it's in chap stick form, I can use whatever lipstick or lip gloss that I want over it!

So exactly how to Lip Plumpers work? Vivant Skincare's MaxiLip Lip Plumper contains Benzyl Nicotinate, which increases the blood flow and peptides in the lips to stimulate collagen of the skin and help improve lip contour, leaving you with full, plump, firmer lips!

To give you an idea of how fully they plumped up my lips. Here is a before picture of my lips, au naturale!



BEFORE:







And here is a pic after, plus I added a cherry lipstick over it! 



AFTER: 


I love how much fuller my lips look! You can definently tell a difference on both the top and the bottom lip! Because I went a little out of control around the lip line, which in a way, I kind of like, because they look so much fuller, I then applied some cover up around my lips for the final look here:




As you can see, Vivant Skincare's MaxiLip Lip plumper really does plump up the lips! That is the fattest my bottom lip has ever been! I love how easy it is to use and that I can use it throughout the day to plump up my lips whenever I feel the urge! I also loved, like I said, that it is in chap stick form so I can put whatever lipstick color over it to achieve the desired look I'm going for!


If you would like to learn more about the fabulous Vivant Skincare Line or purchase some MaxiLip Lip Plumper for yourself, go to their website at VivantSkincare.com

###

1 comment:

  1. Nice information! I never gave importance to the lips as a matter of fact I didn't feel like they need any care. I don't have much lipsticks either. I concentrate more on face and its fairness. After reading your blog post I realized that I should consider using lip plumper for a change.

    Regards,
    Alison Clarke
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete