Friday, February 15, 2013

And the "Share the Love" Maxilip Lip Plumper Winners Are...

Congratulations to the following Facebook friends who were the first 50 to post this picture below and tag Vivant Skin Care during yesterday's "Share the Love" promotion:

Alvaro Jocelyn Munoz
Amanda Pederson-Berry
Kim Davis
Kimberly Lee 
Ana Marie Alferez-Hopton Labs Chua
Angela Barnes  Libby Stady 
Angela Nicolle D'Arruda Lisa Marie Sicora 
Annette Prejean Lori Bahn 
Bethany Harris  Luck E Lee
Che Sao  Mary FreebieQueen Helmstetler
Cherry Torres Megan Fisher 
Darlene Perdue  Melissa Campbell Tatum 
Dave Perdue Michelle Wilson Beare
Denise Macina  Molly Grosbauer
Derelys Peterson Mystogan Gold 
Diana Smith Hill  Pamela Kokolski Amatucci
Elexis Rupp Paula Hayes 
Fee Roberts  Rebecca Rockwell 
Georgann Dreher  Shannon Goodwin
Jennifer Channell  Shantel Davis
Jennifer Dysart  Sheena Mariee 
Jennifer L. Keesler  Steph A Knee Love 
Jessica Sundman  Suzie Williams 
Jocelyn Rincon  Tammi Wolaver Laney 
Jodi Vasey  Trisha Blair
Katey Elizabeth Kight Valerie J Cowger
Kathy McCrae Yumsy Lee




If you are one of the lucky winners, please email your shipping address to info@vivantskincare.com by Friday, February 22, 2013 in order to be sent your FREE Maxilip Lip Plumper

Thanks to everyone who participated! Be on the look our for the next opportunity to win FREE Vivant Skin Care product - coming very soon!


6 comments:

  1. I'm confused. I was pretty much the 7th or 8th person to tag Vivant Skin Care & I'm not on the list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much !!!!!!!!!!!! Paula Hayes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! I am so excited I won. I cant wait to try it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also posted just after midnight your time on the 14th. I was around number 12 to post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!!! I can't wait to try it out!! I'm game for trying any new beauty product out! I'm a beauty product addict! LoL

    ReplyDelete