Wednesday, June 27, 2012

[TESTIMONIAL] from The Cotton Flower

We always love when our customers send us great feedback about our products. 


Here's a recent testimonial sent into us from our friends at The Cotton Flower!


Check it out!



"Hello!

It is very hard to say which of Vivant's product is the best for I absolutely love them all.

I think that the Day Treatment SPF 15 is an excellent sunblock for it is very smooth, non greasy and goes beautifully under makeup .  If one does not wear makeup like myself, the skin looks fresh and dewy.

The Body Therapy is the best product I have ever used for KP, which I have to deal with myself.  Since I started using it, my skin feels smooth and the bumps are under control.

The Mandelic Acid Cleanser is a very efficient exfoliant.  My skin has become smoother and now has a much more even tone.  When used in conjunction with the Toner and Serum, the results are fantastic.

The Recovery Ointment is a phenomenal product to use after chemical peels and microdermabrasion.  I have an old fellow friend of mine whose thumbs get badly cracked in the winter, but since I introduced him to this product, there is no more cracked thumbs and he thanks me every time he sees me.

I think that the starter sizes as well as the starter kit are a great idea and my clients really enjoy it.  They are comfortable buying them for a reasonable price to start and come back for more.

I could go on and on, but I think this is enough for now.

Isabel Clemente, L.E., O.E

The Cotton Flower Skin Care"


No comments:

Post a Comment